Wednesday, July 2, 2008

One of those days

Do you ever just have one of those days??? Today was a bit of "one of those" for me! After working out this morning, picking up Robyn and Mike at the airport, and eating McDonalds at the park with Dylan, I came home and was ready to get in the shower. While I was drying my hair and getting dressed I let Dylan run around without a diaper on- he's been really good about going and sitting on the potty chair when he needs to if he doesn't have a diaper on so I didn't think much of it. After I dried my hair I heard Dylan yelling for me to come downstairs. I thought he just wanted to tell me or show me he had gone potty-- and he did- except for the fact that he had taken a giant turd on the living room floor!! I just couldn't believe it! In all actuality it was probably the funniest thing that happened to me all day and I couldn't resist taking a picture on my phone and sending it to Kevin while he was at work to let him know the all the fun he was missing (I know that's pretty disgusting). Only a couple hours after shampooing up that mess I was delighted to discover that Zoe had puked on the carpet....inches away from the hardword entry. So I got to haul the shampooer out again!
Anyway, just thought I'd share so you all could get a little laugh at my expense. Hopefully your day was a bit better than mine!

0 comments: