Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Jenukah!




Those who know me well know that I love birthdays. Despite the fact that this year I turned 30, I still managed to enjoy the week long celebration which Kevin has appropriately named Jenukah. Besides bringing me a thoughtful little gift each day to end the week he planned a special overnight date for just the two of us. Thanks to my mom & dad who came over to stay with Dylan for the night, we were able to escape and enjoy 24 hours of time just the two of us! A trip out to Woodinville for the Red Hook Brewery tour, a bit of shopping time, massages, a fantastic steak dinner and a night's stay at the Salish Lodge followed by an amazing brunch! Whew. To top it all off we decided to check out the new Casino at Snoqualmie and I ended up winning $87 on a nickel slot machine. (While this may not be a lot of money to some gamblers, it is truly amazing for this non-gambler who NEVER wins!)
So now my celebration is over-- and I'm officially 30 I suppose!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Jen!! It sounds like you had a great birthday week. I never win money at the casino and $87 sounds like a lot to me, congrats :)