Over the weekend Kevin were able to get away to Seattle together for his company leadership dinner on Saturday night. Since I knew ahead of time we were going to be in town I had contacted my DG girls to see if they might be able to meet up for lunch on Saturday to catch up. I miss these girls so much since moving away last summer so I was pleased that everyone was able to get together. My friend Razi offered to host a lunch at her home on Queen Ann but I was surprised when I showed up and the girls had planned a baby shower for me and my baby girl! So in addition to getting to spend some much needed time with these wonderful girls (+ some adorable kiddos and husbands)Kevin and I ended up bringing home bags of adorable "girly" clothes, blankets and accessories. What amazing, generous friends I have!
Amy, Ariane, Nicole, Bre, Jen, Razi & Levi, Rachel & Austin, Natalie & Taylor 



The rest of the weekend Kevin and I were able to enjoy the gorgeous Seattle weather and spend some quality time together. We stayed at the Edgewater Hotel and took advantage of walking the Seattle Waterfront and Pike Place Market before heading to the dinner at the Space Needle. On Sunday we feasted in a delicious brunch and some outlet shopping before heading home. It was a fantastic weekend and the best part was coming home to our happy little man who was spoiled rotten by Grandma and Grandpa while we were gone.

1 comments:
Your shower was so sweet! My DG girls did that for me last year-isn't it amazing how these friendships keep on growing? You look GREAT for being preggo, BTW!
Post a Comment