Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fourth Fun- Family Style

I realize I'm quite late making a post about the 4th of July, but I was just able to download the pictures today! We have made a tradition of spending the 4th in Colfax with the whole (extended) family for the past several years. This year the festivities included Kevin's whole family as well as my (almost) entire family. There's really nothing better than bbq, s'mores, fireworks and baseball on the 4th and I'm pretty sure everyone there would agree with me. What a fun and memorable celebration thanks to my wonderful in-laws who host all of us every year.



In addition to celebrating the 4th we also celebrated Kev's mom's birthday the night before with the whole Colfax family. We were glad Auntie Robyn and Uncle Mike made the trip over....the only one missing was Uncle Erick.
Here are all of the grandkids, spouses and great-grandkids with Kevin's Grandma. (Yes, I'm the token white girl in all the pictures and can you tell that Dylan did not have a nap that day??? Talk about grumpy!)


0 comments: